The following proposed regulations that are exempt from the APA were published last week in the Virginia Register of Regulations:
- Virginia Amusement Device Regulations
- Virginia Industrialized Building Safety Regulations
- Statewide Fire Prevention Code
- Uniform Statewide Building Code
The following proposed regulations, those that are not exempt from the APA, were approved by the secretary of commerce and trade today and have been forwarded to the governor’s office for final approval:
- Virginia Manufactured Home Safety Regulations
- Virginia Certification Standards
- Standards Governing Building Code Academies
The date of publication of these regulations in the Virginia Register will begin the 60-day public comment for proposed regulations.
NOTE: The Board will hold a public hearing on these regulations during the public comment period, scheduled on Monday, Sept. 23, 2013.