New River Center for Energy Research and Training (NRCERT), a center within Community Housing Partners located in Christiansburg, would like to extend an invitation to all local government code enforcement personnel to attend NRCERT online training. For a limited time, NRCERT will extend one online course of your choosing, free to all officials, inspectors and plans examiners (see online course brochure).
You will need to register by Aug. 16 and must complete the course by Sept. 13. The necessary documents are attached and are required to register if you are interested in taking advantage of the online training. Instructions for registration are as follows:
- Online student application with your electronic or hand-written signature.
- A scanned copy or photo of your government-issued photo ID (for example, a driver’s license), so that we can verify your identity.
- A photo of you that we can use on your certificates of completion. Click on the link for the picture policy.
Also, here are the student policies and procedures. Please read, complete and email or fax back the following four documents that require initials or signatures:
- Photo and Video Consent and Release (page 26-27)
- Student Release of Information Policy and Agreement (page 28-29)
- Waiver of Liability (page 30-31)
- Student Signoff Sheet (page 32)
Once the completed documents are received, NRCERT staff will set up your online account and email your username and password with instructions for accessing the online system. Please direct all questions to NRCERT staff members Marla at firstname.lastname@example.org or Raj at email@example.com.